Hooray! The Jazz won the first round against Houston. We have been going to Jazz games all season and the Playoffs are finally here. It is a whole different experience and feeling to be at a Playoff game. It's like there is electricity in the air. I'm so proud of our fans because we are LOUD. The highlight of games has always been eating at Crown Burger before the game then walking one block up the street to the ESA where we collect our freebies. Some of the fun things we've gotten this year have been a huge Jazz beach umbrella, basketballs, T-shirts and posters. We all have Jazz gear and it's fun to get our faces painted and Jazz tatoos. I also got some fun blue glasses with blinking lights. Tierra has only made it to a few games. It's just not her cup of tea. Logan sits on the edge of his seat and really watches the game. He chants along with the fans, "De-fense" and "Let's go Ja-azz". All my boys love the Jazz Bear and his awesome stunts. Of course the diaper bag full of snacks and treats is a must to keep them all happy for the 3 hour game. Grandma buying ice-cream at half time always helps too. I enjoy watching all the people and talking with Diane about them. One of our "friends" is Lydia who throws candies, balls or other fun stuff to our section. Then we have "tan man". He sits next to us and doesn't say much but he texts his girlfriend a lot and Diane sneaks peeks. I caught her in the act as you can see. Oh these Jazz games are a barrell of laughs. Let's beat those Lakers!
sorry I couldn't get the Jazz pics in a better format!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Let's Go Jazz!
haphazardly created by Angela on Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment