Monday, May 26, 2008

Memories of Memorial Days Past

The tournament games were cancelled, but one good thing was we were able to attend my cousins 4th annual Memorial Day picnic in West Jordan at my Aunt Joyce's house where some of my fondest childhood memories were made. I love seeing all my cousins who were my best friends growing up.

My family, Darren's family and my mom in front of Grandma and Grandpa's headstones.


These are for you Aunt Raylene. You tell us to take pictures every year and we do but I don't think we've ever sent them to you. I can't find the past couple of years. These are from 2005!



Mom next to Great Grandma Anderson's grave and Nephi's?




Parks and Larry relaxing in Aunt Joyce's back yard. None of that this year with the rain!


Parks and Caleb


Kissing cousins



Babes in bellies. Jacob and Logan on the way.


Peeing our pants from laughing too hard...as usual.
Just like my mom and Aunt Raylene.


Fun park near your house. My kids really wanted to go there again.


Tierra, Hudson and Amber.

Mom swinging with Noel. Darren, Joy and Torrey in back.


Now we come to this year. We were all stuck in the house with the pouring rain. But we had fun playing board games and reminiscing over old family videos. We really need to get together more often. I have so much fun being around you guys.




I can't believe how all the kids have shot up there! Torrey's taller than Darren.


Me and my 4 girly cousins.


This isn't even all of us. Some couldn't break away from playing, and some had gone home.


The boys playing Wii.

We all took our turns playing Blokus.

Logan and Jacob


Parks is 5 and Caleb is 4.

3 comments:

Shaury said...

What a fun day. I love hearing about Hudson's ballgames. Baseball is for sure my favorite sport for those same reasons you mentioned a couple posts ago. Go Hudson!

Tiffany said...

What a fun weekend. The pictures (lol) are so cute. I've got to show chris the belly! You guys always seem to have so much fun...
Thanks for making my day!!!!

Kim said...

Ang,
You crack me up! Especially the one where your touching bellies! You make me laugh too dang hard!