For Parks birthday Pop and Gram wanted to take him out to eat. I asked him where he wanted to go, he said McDonald's. I told him to think of somewhere a little nicer that Pop and Gram would enjoy. Later he called Gram and said "Hi, this is Parks. I want to go to Wendy's." They talked for awhile and when he hung up he said with a big grin on his face, "They are taking me to a nice restaurant". They came and picked Parks up in "Salsa" (Pops new maroon truck) and Logan cried as they drove away, wanting to go too. He'll get his turn in October. My mom was here when they dropped him off and I didn't even know he had come in. When I seen him I asked where did you go? He thought a second and said slowly "Texas Road Home"? He then began laughing, clapping his hands and jumping up and down. "I had steak! I had steak! And it's soooo yummy." My mom and I were laughing right along with him, he was so dang cute. He started running through the house then ran and flopped on the couch still laughing. Then he came up to us and said "I brought some home do you want to see it?" We followed him into the kitchen, he opened his take-out box and said "See"? He began laughing hysterically again. He was so excited, and there in the box lie what was left of his hallowed steak. If I had only known he was so derpived and that tasting steak would bring him so much joy I would have taken him there myself instead of Chuck E Cheeses for pepperoni pizza! But maybe it was the company he was with. Thanks Pop and Gram.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I Had Steak!
haphazardly created by Angela on Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tell Parks that Riley's dad raises the best steaks and if he is being so deprived again he will have to call me. lol Lots of fun. What grandparents can't make extra special I just don't know!
You have such cute kids.
P.S. It was great to see you if just in passing last sunday.
Stacy you are soo sweet. I love you! You are one of my favorite Birts and always have been. Even though I hardly know you or get to see you.
No fair. If you get to read mine I need in on yours. Then I'll know you better. :)
Post a Comment