Hudson, Wyatt and JacobI don't think I've missed volunteering for a field day since Tierra was little. I love field day almost as much as the students I think. You hear people say "the kids had a 'hay' day." Well what does that mean? I know it means fun so I think they should say "field day" instead. Because the kids really do have a blast.
This is the game I was helping with, but we had 3 moms so I was able to sneak off and watch Hudson's class having fun. Notice Logan and Parks in the circle like they're one of the big boys.
I take my little boys too because last year I felt guilty that I didn't when they could have just played on the big toy. Some moms say there is no way they could bring their kids because their kids would run off. I couldn't even get mine to go to the park, but for maybe 10 minutes, because they wanted to travel with Hudson's class and watch. All the kids in Mrs. Chambers know Parks and Logan so they let them play when possible and were always including them. Hurray for Field Day! 





And thanks for a Great year Mrs. Chambers. Hudson absolutely loved her, especially her stories from the olden days and I can say the same for the rest of the class!
(I sunscreened, but I forgot my part so in a week it will peel and I'll look like I have dandruff!)



1 comments:
Thank you so much for your help at field day! I'm glad you found the bucket...
Post a Comment