Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Preschool wrap-up

Don't get me wrong, preschool CAN be fun, but I'm so glad it is over!


Madison and Parks at a Field trip.




  • Cy, Skrap and Ty making Dino specs.

Ready to spy the Dino's.





Ty, Skrap, Corbet and Gunny having a ball at the park.




Brothers.





Logan makes a cute girl.





Dinosaur Park has a fascinating rock and jewel exhibit. The first thing I thought when I saw this diamond was, "I wouldn't take Kobe Bryant back even if he gave me a rock that big". Mind you, the Jazz were in the middle of the playoffs against Lakers at the time, is why he was on my mind.




Millipede from Africa. I didn't dare touch one. They have tiny white bugs, visible to the eye though, that live on them. The bugs can't live survive without the millipede and the millipede won't survive without the bugs. mmm disgusting.






This isn't the biggest snake our visitor brought and I didn't get a clear picture of the tarantula, thank heavens.




I didn't mind this guy, he's kinda cute.


Thank You Ms. Julie



And tomorrow we still have a graduation party for our neighborhood preschool group...


Parker, Clayton, Logan, Paityn, Parks, Ridge, Spencer, Molly absent


(Dr. Seuss' B-day)


It's been fun kido's!


Hurray for summer!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh those kids are so cute! & brave to hold all those scary animals!

Stacy said...

That looks like lots of fun. You haven't lives though until you have a python draped around your shoulders.
P.S. I still need your e-mail address if you want to get to my blog.

Angela said...

Stacy, I'll give my email address to Tiffany.