Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Luck RedHawks!

The RedHawks are in the Memorial Day Tournament in Spanish Fork. We'll play 2 games Friday and 2 more Saturday. With the price of gas we opted for a hotel room along with most of the other teammates families. We'll have a wild group of 8yr olds and their siblings running in the halls and splashing in the pools. Fun Fun Fun. If the weather stays like it was today, I'll be soaking in the hot tub, hopefully with mostly adults. If we place in the top 4, we will be back down on Monday for more games.
LET'S GO REDHAWKS!

Boys chants they learned from other teams...
"We don't drink no lemonade,
All we drink is Gatorade.
We don't play with barbie dolls,
All we do is play baseball."
Don't know the rest. But it sure is a fun catchy tune. :)


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! Good Lucky to all of you hope you have a great weekend.....

Jeni said...

Look at your cute blog! And those cute baseball boys! Good luck Redhawks!
I'm so glad we found each other ang! I have to tell you..the comments you posted on my blog made my day. I really needed to hear those extra kind words-I REALLY needed to hear them! So thank you so much!

Jeni said...

Me Again..Duh...
PS: You gotta KNOW I love the name of your blog!

Tiffany said...

Oops sorry ang I know how much you hate typo's Good Luck!!!! sorry aaahhhhhhhhh

amy said...

Good luck boys!