Because the Jazz were playing last night I couldn't watch the American Idol top two results until this morning with Parks and Logan. (Logan is my singer/guitar player. Parks is my dancer.) Skrapper said he liked "the dude in the white", David Archuleta. I admit he has a beautiful voice and I cried watching him coming home to Utah and being greeted by so many fans. He is "Peachy" and I'm sure he'll make records, win or lose. Sorry, I'm not voting for the Mormon from my home state, because I'm not a "ballad" person. Therefore I LOVE David Cook! I mean I VOTE for David Cook. :) I really love his voice. He reminds me of Chris Daughtry. I believe he has more talent by the way he is able to arrange music. And I also cried at his home visit, giving flowers to his elementary music teacher. What a sweetheart! Visit my poll and lets see who you support!
P.S. When Fantasia performed, Parks said "her thinks her is awesome" then he paused, "I don't think hers awesome". He stood up and danced crazy like she was. I find it interesting that small children can detect a persons level of confidence.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Rock On
haphazardly created by Angela on Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Next week will be interesting. The two David's are like night and day.
So, I like both of them! They're both talented! I cried during all the homecoming's! Could you imagine if that was you and you had that much support? I thought David Archuleta's homecoming was amazing!
I really like him because he's so sweet and genuine! I also think it would be fun to watch him grow as an artist. David Cook just seems like he's on his way already. He does rock though and he's very talented! Honestly, a part of me was pulling for Syesha. I just think she's a strong person considering her background.
Post a Comment