Friday, May 9, 2008

Right or Wrong


I've never really browsed "stranger" blogs, and as I have a little today to get some cute ideas, I realize most peoples stuff is not about family and all my stuff is. I don't want people to get the wrong impression of that. Sorry if I don't have weblinks and other fun "stuff" to amuse you. I'm a beginner blogger and maybe I eventually will have "stuff". I love seeing other peoples interesting stuff, but I'm doing this for my family and friends that don't live around here. And in return that's all I want from them is to see and hear about their family life. (hint hint you rednecks in Tennessee) And some of my friends are die-hard MY SPACE fans. And tell me I can look them up there. Not the same guys. I don't even want to go there!
And some people update and read other's blogs daily. I can't drive myself to do that either. I mainly just play around on mine and search hopefully (and in vain) for my cousins in the blogging world.
I don't know why I'm saying this. I feel like I have to apologize for not knowing the right way to blog. ha ha My life is my kids thus my kids are my life. Happy blogging.

P.S. I found Noel. She was in the Suburban all night! Don't ask me how or why. We didn't even go anywhere yesterday.

I'm stealing this from an email I received. I love it.

Laughter is the jam on the toast of life. It adds flavor, keeps it from being too dry, and makes it easier to swallow."
-- Diane Johnson

3 comments:

Shaury said...

No need to apoligize Angela, I love hearing about your little rug rats. And that's the fun of having a blog is it can be anything YOU want it to be. It should just represent who you are, & I think yours does.

Tiffany said...

Angela,
I love your blog! Shaury is right! If we all had the same blog what would be the fun in that?
I love hearing about your kids.
you make me laugh....
keep blogging love ya

Stacy said...

I love your blog too! It is fun to read and your kids are so cute. It is great to read about family you don't get to see very often. Keep up the fun!