Friday, May 9, 2008

Just what you wanted to know..NOT

I've been tagged by Shaury. Hope I know what I'm doing.

I am: fixing up my house to sell it
I know: I waste time blogging when I could be doing things with my kids
I want: to turn back time and hold my children as infants again.
I wish: Tierra still wanted me to come cuddle her in her bed.
I hate: that I don't have time to scrapbook anymore
I miss: the good ol' days between the ages of 5 and 15
I fear: when the big eathquake will come
I feel: happy when the sun is shining
I hear: Parks sipping his morning "latte" and the heater blowing at my feet.
I smell: Bad! I haven't showered for 2 days because our toilet is in our bathtub while we retile the floor.
I crave: french fried onions again!
I search: for an answer on this but don't have one
I wonder: where Noel is, she's been missing since last night!
I love: that my 3 boys are each others best friend
I ache: for Parks when I see him struggling because of his limitations
I care: about how my kids spend their time
I always: floss my teeth at night
I am not: aging well
I dance: like a mad woman in the living room with my kids
I sing: in my car
I cry: easily at happy moments or spiritual ones
I don't always: say my prayers like I should
I write: in my boys diary monthly
I win: the lottery in my dreams
I lose: my cell phone all the time
I never: want to work at the IRS again
I listen: to Logan's cute voice and wish he'd never grow up
I can usually be found: at home with my 4 squids, or at their ball games
I am scared: of dying before my kids are raised
I need: to prepare for trek instead of wasting my time doing this
I think: the end of the world is coming in my life time

I tag Cynthia, Nadia and Tammy

0 comments: