Parks was tagged first a couple of days ago but his will take longer than this one so I'll go first.
Tagged by Amy
1- Four places I visit over and over:
Walmart (sorry Target fans), Lava Hot Springs, Tree House on Mondays and Roy Library on Wednesdays, Mesquite
Hud and I on second platform, he jumped off for his first time at age 7
We love going for July 4th fireworks. They are the best.
2-Four people I get email from the most: My Uncle Raymond, My sister Cynthia, brother Darren, cousin Tammy
3- Four of my favorite foods: Awesome blossom, boneless buffalo wings dipped in bleu cheese, deep fried mushrooms dipped in ranch, szechwan chicken
4-Four places I'd rather be right now: With Larry in Ohio, Hawaii, on a cruise going anywhere, camping
5- Four movies I'd watch over and over: Meet the Parents, Christmas Story, Elf, Grease
6- Four bands/ groups I love to listen to(I listen to a lot of music, but I usually don't know who performs it) I left that part on from Amy's: Everclear, Nickelback, Rolling Stones, the Cars
7- Four people I'm tagging: Tammy, Kim, Tiffany, Nadia, Sorry if you've already been tagged, I'm slow at reading up on blogs. Just start a new tag :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment