Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Super Hero's


My kids "pick me up" when I'm feeling down,

They make me laugh when I want to frown.

The funny things they do and say


Saves me from just another ordinary day.They run and play, imagine and dream.

They are silly and goofy

just like mom and dad long to be.
They are growing up too fast. I wish I could save these memories in a bottle

and pour them out when I need to smile.

Come rescue me

from a serious, stressful, scary, fast paced world. I love my super heroin and 3 super hero's! What more could I ask for?

7 comments:

pcb said...

If only every mother felt that way about her kids - then kids wouldn't be so in search of themselves in the wrong places.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Cute post Ang....I agree with PCB....
I need to send Zac over there. All he is used to is dress ups....we don't have the boy stuff yet.
DId you sell Noel yet? SHe is so cute..!

Jeni said...

what an awesome post ang....so cute and clever....I miss little cade running around in batman and buzz.

Shaury said...

Sniff, what a fun bunch. I love all the pictures especially the one of Hud all dress lovely. I forget what the kids names him/her. Fun times!

Angela said...

Hudson's name was "Georgina", makes me laugh just to say it...Georgina, georgina, georgina

Kim said...

That is the cutest entry! I just want to kiss em'!

Jenny Lee said...

Loved this post! Kids are great aren't they. I need to remember to let mine just be kids more often and enjoy these precious childhood years.