Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcoming Emma Mae Williams


Kim, Stephanie M. and I are holding an open house baby shower for Jeff and Rachel's new baby.
It will be this Saturday, Jan. 17, 2-4pm at Kim Reynolds house. This way everyone will be able to congratulate Rachel, see her precious new daughter and have all their questions answered about how this miracle came to be.

We've asked Rachel if there is anything she needs, and here is a list of items she could think of off the top of her head.

A baby bouncer if a few of you want to go in on one.
Diapers and wipes
Formula...Target brand Enfamil (double check with her on that)
She has plenty of baby lotions, powder, wash etc.

We will also have a donation box if you'd rather just give her some money to help with the cost of the adoption.

Please tell everyone you see, we don't want anyone left out. :)

3 comments:

GINGER said...

You guys are so nice, and that is so exciting for Jeff and Rachel. Count me in I will be there for sure. Do you guys need any help with food, etc.?

Jeni said...

ugh.... the twins b-day AND my cousins shower...but if I try hard...I might be able to make it!
I am so glad you guys are doing this for her! How Fun!

Diana said...

I'll be there - can't wait to hear all the details. I am so happy:) Right now my sister is in the adoption process so little Emma was such exciting reassuring news that miracles do happen.