After 2 years of asking Hudson finally received the Red Rider BB Gun. New Years Day we took him to shoot cans at the Posse ground. I actually thought it was very fun and can't wait to take it camping with us. I think I might feel a little sad when he shoots a bird or chipmunk though. :(
Don't ask me what I'm wearing! I was just lounging around in capri sweats when they decided to go and Hud invited me so I didn't want to let him down and didn't feel like changing either. It actually looks colder than it was. But hey the nerd in red sweats could shoot.
Uh-oh he has that weird look on his face like he just escaped prison and stole the guard's gun.
That night we had my brother's family and my mom over for game night. We played Balderdash, Sequence, Doodle Dice, Apples to Apples and Guitar Hero while stuffing our tummies with yummy snacks and more junk food. I wish the Najdawi's were here too. I really want to play "The Office" with them.



4 comments:
SCARY LARRY!
Loved the red capri's Ang! That's something I would do. Like today I wore black sweats that were too short with white socks and went to the grocery store like that. Really cute. Your New Year's day sounded like great fun playing games with the fam. Love it!
Oh! Utah Rocks! We are big fans because Coach Whittingham is my mom's first cousin! We were so excited they went undefeated all year. I wish they could play Florida now to see who should really be number one.
I'm mad about them not getting voted in to Jenny! That is awesome you are related to the coach. He should get you tickets! :)
Post a Comment