On MLK day we went bowling. Logan came running to give me a high-five after every bowl. He took awhile to warm up. I thought he'd be so excited, because when Hudson and Parks were doing the Summer League Bowling, he just had to watch. But as soon as it was time to put on his bowling shoes, he freaked out. He screamed and cried and ran away saying he was only going to watch. ??? So when I got out the "metal thingy" for kids, he relaxed a bit and soon didn't want to use it and was bowling on his own. He bowled 3 games! I bowled terrible. I didn't even reach 100. All my kids beat me!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Bowl-a-rama
haphazardly created by Angela on Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
How fun!! Our kids love to bowl and we hav'nt been for a while!! I heard about a cute way to bowl recently. Take m&ms or skittles and have each color mean something; like yellow use your left hand, red means roll under your legs, backwards etc. Then when its your turn you pick a skittle and have to bowl the way that color means! (might be a little hard with small ones) Found it on the internet and have been wanting to go bowling since, now I really want to go seeing your cute kids pics!! What an awesome family activity!!
Remember the days when bowling was really cheap? When I was in HS you could bowl for nothing - the last time we went it was like 20 bucks per person for 2 games! Everything is getting so expensive. Out of all of you I would have to say it looks like Hud has the best form. Just my opinion.
Jodi, that bowling does sound fun and makes it more interesting. As long as you don't have people who care about their score.
PCB, I thought it was cheap. $2.99 a game, well $3.99 for holiday rate but then the shoes were the same price as a game. We only went because we had 3 free birthday passes for 2 games including shoes and a drink. And I've even bought my own bowling shoes at the DI and it still cost us $20. Hud's might look good but he throws with 2 hands. I look like Quasimodo, and Tierra is stiff. We were a sight! ha ha
Wow that's a short post for you Ang. Bowling sure looks fun!
hhahahhahahaha did logan beat you too? hey look at me blogging at stuff oh yeah
YES LOGAN BEAT ME TOO, And I was trying my hardest and had bumpers up and Logan was rolling his ball himself at a maximum speed of 4mph compared to my 14mph. Your point is Nad?
I loved those action shots! Too much fun!
How fun! My kids love bowling, even Allie. For our Christmas Family party we always rent out the Morgan Bowling alley and everyone plays for a couple hours.
How did you not win with that perfect body form position of yours? Looks like fun! I can't believe how your kids are looking older.
Post a Comment