8 TV shows
*The Office
*Project Runway
*Top Design
*Amazing Race
*Seinfeld
*24
*The Bachelor or Bachelorette (when is it coming on again??)
*So you think you can dance
8 Restaurants
*Chili's
*Union Grill
*Azhan Bistro (It's closed) Anyplace with Szechwan chicken mmm
*Rumbi Grill
*Rio Buffet in Vegas
*El Matador
*Cheesecake Factory (new favorite)
*Chuck-a-Rama's
8 Things I did yesterday
*Took Andrea to her appointment
*Took Parks to Therapy, got his DAFO
*Babysat Dawson
*Was in charge of a game for Hudson's class Halloween Party
*Went to the library
*Watched Hudsons baseball team practice
*Ate Kim's yummy dinner
*Watched Freedom Writers
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
*Weekend getaway with the Augers
*Halloween weenie roast with friends and trick or treating tonight
*Christmas
*Summer
*Parks learning to read
*A new episode of Project Runway
*Being a grandma
*The second coming
8 Things on my wish list
*Visiting my sister in Germany
*Building a house
*Living on a tropical island
*Nice Grass, private backyard!
*Awesome Blossoms coming back to Chili's
*My cousins and friends all living in a cul-de-sac together ha ha (childhood fantasy)
*Being an actress on SNL or MadTV
*That I had one year old twins
I believe everyone in South Weber has been tagged so I'm tagging Tammy and Nadia (Nad, get going on your blog or there will be no Thanksgiving dinner for you)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Tagged again...Eights
haphazardly created by Angela on Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You keep tagging me - I can't keep up! Hahaha
thanks for the big macs.
I'm guessing you really like Jenny McCarthy?
You would be great on SNL
I don't get the Jenny McCarthy thing? But I have been told a lot back in the day that I looked like her.
Post a Comment