Oh, this is getting hard to keep up with. I might change it to another day. I'm usually taking away from my Sunday evenings to write this, and I'm not liking that.And they've been too winded so I'll try to keep it short. (that's hard for me)
Larry left for Cincinnati for work training Sunday afternoon. So again I'm feeling like I want to clean the toy/scrapbook room before he gets back. That room was where all 7 of my sister's families suitcases were. It's a small room so eventually nothing got put away because we couldn't get around stuff. I know what it is about Larry being gone that makes me want to clean...it's having a dead line, it's a challenge.We started our food group again and all I can say is "GET IN MY BELLY".
Amy and I are now kid swapping while we volunteer in Mrs. Sheffields. I hope Logan learns to treat Allie like a lady. He wants to wrestle and be rough with her, like he is with his brothers and Dawson. Allie doesn't seem to mind. According to Amy, I'm one of the very few she likes and doesn't cry with, that makes me happy. Emily and Allie are so dang cute.
Today Parks and Logan get to play at the Poff's for their first day.
I ran into an old acquaintance (I wouldn't even say friend) from OHS at Tierra's dance. For some reason we just hit it off and I really enjoyed talking with her! I hope I see her again this week!
We hit the annual Fall festival at the school of course. Always fun to talk to everyone there. Andrea Gardner took her kids! She looks beautiful. I thought she looked a lot like Amanda which I've never noticed before. She said it was the face lift that came with the surgery! :)
From there, Hudson went home with Jacob and Scott and had a sleep over. They are so cute together. They have been friends since the Woolseys lived in the Rock house.
Hud and Jacob
Then the next morning was Punt, Pass and Kick at the Rec. Center. Alex West won Hudson's age division and Scott (Hud's best friend) took 3rd. They are both on the Redhawks team. Larry also told me Alex beat everyone's score, including the 15yr olds!
Tierra hit Frightmares with her friends in the rain, but they loved it. There weren't any lines.
Hudson and some friends made a video in the rain. We had fun and it turned out great.
Scott and Hud
Nadia graced us with her presence Saturday night, but made a quick exit Sunday morning for a breakfast with friends.
And that's a wrap.



8 comments:
Sounds like you had a great week. That's neat you got Mrs. Sheffield this year. She was Madi's favorite teacher. Nate's leaving tonight so maybe you've inspired me to get some cleaning done. I'd like to paint my bedroom and surprise him. It's still a lemony green color. ughh! Do you have a great Halloween costume idea for this year? You always came up with some great ones. I'm going to carry on Savannah's adult Halloween party here in Richfield. I'm probably crazy but I just loved it and nobody does one here. Have a great week.
i also need halloween costume ideas. katelyn and i want to do something together. we were harry potter and hermione last year , which i know is hard to beat but still we are awesome and need some good ideas. so get on it!
Awesome week! Didn't Andrea look great! She was so excited about her cute new hair do...I thought she looked radiant!
Hudson looks spooky!
I must say...I'm addicted to that game Sequence. I ask Jason to play me every night..he won't. I taught it to Cade so I could have a playing buddy.
No, you get in my belly!
Hey Ang!! I found your blog from Amy's blog!! It's so cute!! That's so funny you want to clean while Larry's gone out of town. When Trev's out of town, I never clean!!
Sound's like you guys had a fun week!! I'm glad I found your blog!! It will be fun following your family's happenings!! (:
No great Halloween ideas this year. I usually come up with them the week before. Larry's the creative one.
I love Savannah's party too. I get worried every year that she won't have it.
Thanks for swapping kids with me. The girls love coming over. Jess had a soaking wet but fun time making the monster mash video. You should post it
Jeni, I will play Sequence with you anytime!
Amy, I will post the video for sure, stay tuned.
Post a Comment