Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 years ago today

My other kids got slideshows for their birthday so I might as well finish off my last child's birthday for this year with one. Logan enjoyed picking the pictures for his slideshow, he wanted pretty much any picture with him in it...so I pretended to use them. He'll forget once he watches the final product.
While looking at baby pictures of him, he reminded me "I'm not a baby anymore". That makes me sad. I no longer have a baby in the house, but he will always be the baby in our family even if he passes Hud up as an adult.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

That is such a cute slideshow! And "American Boy" made me want to get up and dance. Love that song.
Logan is and will forever be a heartbreaker. How does he feel about 4 1/2 year older women?
Happy Birthday Logan!

Nadia Woodhouse said...

ooh i like your new background. which means i now want an awesome blossom. also happy birthday Gunner!!

Jennifer M. said...

Yo Ang! It's me Jen. I found your blog. It is so cute. Happy Birthday to Logan.
I can't believe that South Weber roads are still a mess. Well, yes I can. That's just how it always goes.
All of your pictures are so fun. Looks like you're keeping busy!
Miss Ya!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Cute slide show!