7 weird things about me.
1. I do not like opening gifts in front of others. It makes me very uncomfortable.
2. I won't let Larry read anything I write, such as a letter or email. Other people as well, but not as much as him. I don't know why but it also makes me very uncomfortable. If he does it when I don't know about it or when I'm not in the room then it's OK but I'm still uncomfortable with it. I don't even want to know if he's ever been on my blog. I think if I went to one of your houses and found you reading my blog it would make me feel uncomfortable too. But I still like blogging. ha ha I'm a weirdo alright.
3. I enjoy reading true horror stories, and looking at gory pictures. Don't worry I'm not a serial killer.
4. I have a midget toe. I'll show her to you if you're curious.
5. I absolutely hate the movie Hairspray and I don't like the taste of chocolate. I don't think this makes me weird, the people who love those two things are weird. ha ha
6. I have to have vaseline on my lips when I go to bed or it really bugs me.
7. I pluck my armpits. I haven't shaved them in over 20 yrs.
And I just have to add that I just changed my header to "Awesome Blossom" and Tuesday we stopped at Chili's for an Awesome Blossom to go and she said they stopped selling them way back in June!!! I told her they might as well tear the place down then. I was so disappointed, horrified, and depressed. And right behind the "to-go counter" is a huge mural of a man hovering over an awesome blossom and it says "Discover the Awesome blossom" Well they're gonna have to paint over it so why not just sale the yummy things! They said it got a bad rap because it has 2500 calories. So don't order it then. I CRAVE an Awesome Blossom 'extra awesome'.
I'm running out of names to tag...so if you've been tagged forgetaboutit.
Tammy, Nadia (yes it's time to update your blog since last APRIL), Shaury, Stephanie M, Diana H, and that's all I got...
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I've been tagged
haphazardly created by Angela on Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
i just SCREAMED when i read that there is no longer awesome blossoms in this world. this is tragic.. i don't know what to do now. maybe update my blog i guess
Ang,
I LOVE your new background. How did you do it? I''m sorry to hear about the awesome blossom! Bummer.
Ouch!! Your armpits??? The price we pay for beauty. I totally understand. I hate body hair!
Oh I love your new background! Great Job! I'm with you on #5 I'm not a big fan of either one... I love tags #1 made me lol
Love ya girl
Oh my armpits are killing right now just thinking of the pluck..ouch! Maybe I'll try it:).
Love the Rosebuds song!
Angela!! I also don't care for the movie Hairspray or like chocolate unless it is mixed with something else!! I've tried the plucking thing before, I can't believe you don't ever use a razor!! You're patient!!
I love your new background!! Way cute!!
Angela, you crack me up. I absolutely love your tags and posts. Don't they have something similar to an awsome blosssom at the outback resturants? I am with you...I think they should keep good things on their menu and if people don't like the idea of all those calories then those people should just not orde them and leave them to those of us you like them no matter what!
I wasn't a big fan of Hairspray either. Plucking your armpits - OUCH! Awesome Blossom's - I think that Lone Star has them too. If they put all of the calorie info on restaraunt food nobody would eat anything
I love the midget toe. hehee. What no awesome blossom! I am mad now. Still plucking after all these years...tehehe.
Post a Comment