
The main thing this week is Logan had a birthday. I made him a spider cake. I've always wanted to make Halloween cakes, but our family isn't big cake eaters, but now I have the excuse since we have an October birthday. We were lucky to have the whole family home for UEA and so we celebrated by going down to Thanksgiving Point to the Scarecrow Festival. It was $30 for the whole family then everything was included inside. The kids had 13 different slides and bounce houses to choose from, a haunted house which was even a little spooky for Parks so Logan didn't want to go inside. Logan enoyed toddler land. A magic show, lots of carnival type games with short lines, thank heavens. A train ride and bike rides. And bungy tandem jumping (or whatever you call it) that had a huge line that Larry waited in while I took the kids around to enjoy everything else. We'd check back in on him now and again and finally after 2 hours it was Hudson and Parks turn. I didn't think Parks would like it, but it was his favorite part of the whole day. Hud was able to do double back flips. Larry told him he'd only seen one other person do that. The food was also reasonably priced. We had to break away early to go to Hud's tournament flag football game. I would have liked to stay another hour or so. We bought a huge pumpkin to carve and we watched a helicopter land, but didn't pay much attention to who got out of it. But as it was about to take off Larry said it was Sean Bradley and Diane is a huge fan so I ran to get a picture with him.

I look like his little pet.

Gunner coming down the slide.

Hud and Parks in the sharks mouth. Logan is our "scaredy cat" he wouldn't go on this slide because of the sharks big teeth.

They loved crawling through the caterpillar, whale and alligator almost better than any of the big slides.

The funniest game was throwing the chickens into the cauldron.

Parks ringing the dinosaurs.

Logan content in toddler land.

These were pretty hard to steer.

choo-choo

Hud getting clocked on his throwing speed. He was pretty disappointed in his dad's fastest throw. And he pulled a muscle doing it. ha ha

Hud doing his flips.

Parks looks so small and helpless.

Logan flying the plane.



My four 'Punkins'
Saturday was the Christiansen's (Diane's side of the family) annual Deer Shop with all the adult women. We went to the Fashion Place mall. We left around 9am and got home around 8pm. We stopped for huge cinnamon rolls at Sill's cafe for breakfast, I had a scone, and ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Very yummy. The menu is pages and pages long. Aunt Debbie took a lot of pictures, but I don't have them to share. I did spoil myself and buy me a couple of sweaters and a new sweat outfit. I LOVE sweat outfits. They are so comfy.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! AND Sean Bradley rocks!
XO Gram
Hey Angela!! What a fun week!! I've always wanted to go down to Thanksgiving point, but never have. It looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!!!
PS your blog is so cute, you definetly don't need lessons!! I can't figure out how to put links to all my favorite blogs on the side like you have. I've tried a few times and can't figure it out!! I need lessons!!
Dito on Jodi's comment. I need a few pointers. Do you or have you ever had your blogs printed? I am looking to do that about every year or two, so if you know any good web sites to check it out, let me know.
Your pics are adorable. We sure love Park's in our primary class. What a cutie or I mean handsome kid.
Hey Angela -- I love your new blog look. SO CUTE!! Your pictures at Thanksgiving point are great. It looks like so much fun.
Looks like a good place to take 3 wild & crazy boys. Dear shopping was so fun with you, I'm so glad you converted.
Did you see my kids? They also loved thanksgiving point... Sounds like you guys had fun love all the pictures.
loads of fun. I am sorry I didn't take the time to go down last weekend. Your kids are so cute!
I'm so glad you found me:) It was fun to catch up on your fam. I loved the school bus post. Way to be proactive and already start reading - have you come up with any fun ideas for our "Hag" Days?
That looks like so much fun! We went once YEARS ago,but it looks like they've added a ton of new fun stuff!
You've been tagged!! Go to my blog for details :)
You figured out how to change your blog! I'm glad that Thanksgiving Point turned out to be such a great thing. Happy Birthday Logan
Post a Comment