Sure these may seem like cute innocent faces to you, but don't let them fool you. Bathing is no picnic in the park at our house.
Oh, they love the thought of taking a bath and it's all smiles and giggles until the dreaded
Oh, they love the thought of taking a bath and it's all smiles and giggles until the dreadedHAIR WASHING!
You'd think I was pouring draino in their eyes instead of a cup of warm water on their heads. The howling, the bawling, I can't hear with the ringing in my ears and I'm sure I'm going to be wringing more than a wet towel if it won't stop. I can't believe I still have the will power to give them a bath every other day. I should change it to once a week, Saturday nights, and call it good.
Calgon take me away!



8 comments:
I know what you mean! If my boys get water in their eyes they stand up screaming, making it that much worse. I finally got them to lay down in the tub - ahh much better.
Then it's in their ears! Oh no!
Ohhhhh, how could those cute little boys do all that screamin & hollerin?
XO Gram
Oh Ang, My girls cry to get in and then cry again when it's time to get out... Thank you so much for taking Andrea today your the best. She had the best time with you. You really made her day. I told her your like a breath of fresh air I wish we hung out everyday...
thanks again. love ya girl
But they look so happy??!!! Oh they are just too cute!
You're preaching to the choir sister. Jonah acts like he's allergic to water. Ezra on the other hand, we call him Michael Phelps. I always joke that both my boys will drown someday. Jonah will fall in, & Ezra will jump in.
Angela,
YOu need to have the boys make their own water visors out of fun foam and elastic. It works great to keep the soap and water out of their eyes. See if that will work. Good luck.
Stacy can you make them for me? :) You are too nice, I just yell everytime "I guess we're never going swimming again cause water will get in your eyes!"
Post a Comment