Friday, June 20, 2008

Beware of the Pioneer Ward Girl's Camp

You may think you are sending this sweet group of girls to a safe, spiritual camp with responsible, religious, loving leaders.



Think again.


They may be religious, but what kind of religious practices are these?














Here is their President in a trance.

Let the Ceremonies begin!













Here is their Queen and another one of their Leaders as she is about to take over the "Kingdom".













This Leader feels she is most worthy to become Queen and will not sit idly by without showing them her talents and skills.















This was one of their Leaders who was truly appalled to think she has subjected her daughters
to this fanatically religious group.















The leaders hogged all the floaties and made the young women stand and watch while they had all the fun on the slip 'n slide.
















They made them wear too small, uncomfortable, inappropriate clothing and perform skits for
them.














They even sent them on a hike with a raw egg which had to come back whole or they would be severely chastised.

But all in all it looked like these girls enjoyed themselves and came home alive...and some just a little more "colorful" than when they left.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute ang, When you blow up the group picture it's funny to see the girls and thier painted faces.
You did such a Great job I should just send you my pictures and you could add them to yours.....

Thanks for the fun love ya girl!

Tiffany said...

Oh our girls are the best! They all still had thier eggs ohhhhhh
I'm so glad you guys were thier for Shae....... I know I have told you before but I just love T she is the best and Mariah wow what a sweet heart. She amazed me with her testimony, and that story she told that is my biggest fear for my girls.I hope they are as strong as she was..... They are amazing!
Angela you are a awsome Mother and friend love ya tons....

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh ang! Too funny! I can't stop laughing! What would we do without all these fun memories!

Jeni said...

Ps..What kind of trance WAS I in?!?!?!

Angela said...

Tiff, That pic. was before they left. T and Mia threw theirs in the river!
By the way Mariah got away from those boys. She really didn't finish her story, but I've had several people come and ask me about the end. The point of her testimony was her prayers were answered. :)
And I love Shae!