Monday, June 16, 2008

Construction!


When will it ever end?
Not until next year I hear. I really haven't minded it except after Larry and I washed the Suburb, and car this weekend and then found it covered in fine dust within the hour, or needing to leave for Summer Fun at 8:55 am and finding my driveway blocked with huge construction vehicles then having to park across the street to be sure I will be able to to places later that day. My mom just cut through my lawn and went out over by the pine tree in the front corner of my house because there is a 4 foot wall of dirt across my front parking spot. The workers are good about it though. At least it is slowing down some of the drivers.
My boys sure are enjoying it!! One morning I ran somewhere early and when I got back Larry had let them out in their PJ's before eating breakfast even. It's all fun and games until momma comes home!
I'm heading to girls camp for the next 3 days.
Ciao

3 comments:

amy said...

You get the fun dirt pile and I just get all of the tractors parked for the night half way in my drive way! Have a good time at camp.

Becky A said...

I noticed that fun stuff was surrounding your house yesterday! And I also noticed the suburban parked across the street! Fun!

Jeni said...

I've always said that all kids need is a great big pile of dirt to play in! I bet your boys are LOVING it!