Forgive the bad clarity of these pictures. I had to take pic's of my scrapbook and then crop them for this....
point your curser on the pic's for the caption
Tierra came two weeks early...a real 9-1-1 emergency. She is a miracle baby. Her heart rate dropped to 44 beats a minute, when a regular healthy baby's heart beats over 100 times a minute.
I also fell off a horse while prenant with Tierra. She swallowed a penny at age 1 and had to have it removed in the emergency room. She was rescued from drowning at 2 years old at a local swimming pool.
Tierra has always been soft spoken, kind, gentle and a sweetheart.
By the age of 2 Tierra had traveled to Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, California, Nevada and Idaho.
Tierra is a girly girl. She loves doing hair, nails, make-up, wearing jewelry and shopping for clothes.
Tierra has never been a "homesick" kind of girl, from a very young age. She was never afraid to try new things eithe; rock climbing, snowboarding, horseback riding, four wheeling, tubing, any kind of ride at theme parks, the older she gets, the less willing. :)
Tierra has many friends and is loyal and trustworthy.
Thanks for being a good example and a friend to me Tierra.
Happy birthday and many many more!






7 comments:
Time goes by way too fast... such a cute little girl turning into a beautiful young lady.
Happy Birthday Tierra!
Happy Birthday Tierra. You are such a beautiful girl inside & out. Always remember that you are an example to your younger cousins. Those little girls really look up to you. That's a big responsibility. We love you.
XO Gram
Happy birthday, T! Gram's right, all 3 of my girls look up to you!
Gosh Ang,
I got all teary-eyed! Tierra is such a soft spoken, sweet girl! You are lucky to have her! My favorite picture is of her in the bathroom sink as a baby!
Happy Birthday "T"!
Hey T Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late... I did think of you yesterday, and read the blog but I couldn't type after seeing the slide show. (boohoo) I agree with everyone you are a sweet heart. The cutest baby I have ever seen Chris and I feel in love with you the minute we saw you. I'm so glad you and shae became friends. we love you tons....
I hope you had a good one.
Ang driving are you dying?
Oh my word!!!!
I remember when Shae started to drive and T was with us I asked them where they were going to go when Shae could drive? T said I want to go to Wal mart but I wouldn't know how to get there! lol
you gotta love her..
Oh T! Happy Late Birthday! I miss you so much. I love you & hope you had the best birthday ever!
PS: Stop growing up. :)
Post a Comment