Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Look

I've wanted a new look for my blog for quite awhile, but I've heard horror stories about how other people have lost their widgets and had to create them all over.
I've always wanted something beside my name for my URL also. I was in a hurry because Nadia was setting up my blog, so I had to be quick and I just wasn't creative, fast enough, like most of you out there. At the time I didn't know it would cause so much trouble to change it. But I've asked Larry for some ideas, I can't tell you what they are because I don't even know if any of them will be available until I try them.
But when I've figured out both (the new skin for my blog and the URL) I'll try to comment on your blog's to get you a link to mine. So this is just a head's up that there will be a change. Sorry to have you redo your "friends and family" link, or whatever you call yours, but I NEED to do this if I'm going to be blogging for life. ha ha ha
Ginger should give us a few blog lessons!

0 comments: