Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag

Best mom tip? Don't sweat the small stuff. Read to your kids.

Biggest time saver? Not blogging. Staying off the computer all together.

Your workout routine? A walk down to the Posse ground with the kids has been a routine for years. I feel like it is MY road. ha ha I go through phases of the Gilad video. It works and is easy to follow.

Your current ipod playlist?Lots of Shakira, random bands with uplifting dance music. By uplifting I don't mean spiritual, I mean "make you smile and get off your butt and dance" kind of uplifting.

Your beauty fix? I never put foundation over my whole face, can't stand the feeling or the look. I just cover up any problem areas. If nothing else, mascara is a must.. for everybody I think. It just pops your face and looks like you are awake and care about yourself. I like a soft shiny lip color to polish the look. I always wash my face before bed, otherwise, ugh in the morning!

Fashion pet peeve? I think everybody knows I hate tie dye. I also hate the baggy pants with the boxers hanging out.

Favorite restaurant?I have a lot...Chili's, Union Grill, Mimi's and El Matador and Rumbi Grill.

Favorite way to spend alone time? When in the mood, cleaning and organizing, if not in the mood, then solving puzzles like cryptoquotes or Sudoku etc. Doing my nails and toenails and watching recorded Project Runways while pigging out. Or reading.

What are you doing? Vacuuming the blinds, I have so much energy to clean when Larry is gone. (He's hunting) so I have cleaned more in the last few days then I did all summer.

Favorite TV Show? I'm into Project Runway and Top Design right now. I love Office and Seinfeld for laughs. So you think you can dance, the Mole and Amazing Race when they are on. Also 24.

Your dream vacation? An all exclusive resort to any exotic, remote island. I want to visit Greece, Fiji, and the Virgin Islands some day.

Your first job? Busing at Ye Lion's Den, then within the next 2 years I worked at Wendy's, Subway, and Matrixx.

What do you do now? Raise my 4 kids. I just resigned with the IRS, and it feels so right to be a stay at home mom! I'm always looking for little side jobs to earn extra money...like donating plasma.

I tag Tammy, Kim and Stacy.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Which Stacy are you tagging?