Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday's going out to Zane and Christa!

Happy Birthday to my nephew Zane who turned 12 today. That is a fun age. You now hold the priesthood and can serve the sacrament and get to attend YM's.
I remember the night you were born. I had to come babysit the rest of your siblings when your mom went to the hospital.

Here's you at the Classic Waterslide.
Zane, you might want to stop reading here. It gets a little too girly.

And to my ugly friend, :) I mean one of my bestest friends, Christa, Happy Birthday.
Remember listening to the Jazz games on our headphones in Debbie's unit? We were the die hard Jazz Fans unit. We decorated with balloons and everything. Here we are watching the game in downtown SLC on the Jumbo tron.

Give me a kiss.
I cropped our bellies out of this picture on purpose. Christine and I had just pierced our belly buttons. You on the other hand were pregnant with number two.


Our 1-900 pussycat video we made. Oh, I should be ashamed to put this on here, but it was all in fun and so hilarious. What were we thinking?! I had a slumber party at my apartment. This wasn't planned, but we put on our PJ's, ratted our hair, put tons of make-up on and fake moles, gave ourselves names like "Pansy, Dandelion, Tulip and Chrysanthemum" and video taped ourselves. We need to get that from Christine and watch it.

Then we headed to Denny's around 2am and found a few guys to join us for breakfast and took pictures to scrapbook. Oh the good ol' days.

I have so many more fun pictures of you, but couldn't find them. I wish I could have found some of the ones before going out dancing that we actually looked good in. But here is one after we came home and changed into our flannels. We were so HOT. (four eyes, was this the night you lost your contact on the dance floor?)

I CAN say this. You have gotten better looking with age. I can't say the same about myself! If it wasn't for being in the same unit with you, Heather, Melanie, Christine and Levi at IRS I wouldn't have had so many good times! I'll have to put some on my Monday Memories in the future.

2 comments:

Diane B said...

TMI!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL oh boy, WHAT A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE!!! We should have a reunion with everyone we can get ahold of, might just be you, me and christa, and watch video footage...don't forget the "Snag Levi" video, and Lake Powell :)