I had this draft done back in Oct. since I didn't get to post it during the summer I thought I'd save it for winter...and after seeing Jeni's blog it reminded me of it. Thank you Jeni.
Just reflecting back to summer after all this snow. Here are some pictures to warm you up.
We bought the boys a season pass to Classic Waterslides while the Najdawi's were here.
Hudson and Caden
And what would we do without the Summer Fun Program? I love the Rec center's activities for kids throughout the year. (Hudson's in the middle.)
Scott, Logan and Jacob.
Skrapper helping Brody get the movie started.
Looking outside, it's hard to imagine it ever being warm enough to sit outside on the grass and watch a movie without a jacket on.
But I'm not giving up, it will happen. I just wish sooner than later!



3 comments:
Oh Angela!! What a great post!! I love it!! It's soooo amazing that we can have such extreme weather differences each season. I always try to sit and imagine lots of snow in the summer and no snow and lots of heat in the middle of the winter and it always boggles my mind that it can be so extreme!! I loved this post!! I might need to come back and visit this post many times in the next few months!! I honestly get winter mood depressions halfway through the winter!! Thanks!! Have a great New Years!!
I LOVED it!..Super fun to see the middle of summer in the middle of dead winter!
I need some warmth and sunshine!
Post a Comment