Tag yourself! Copy and paste into your blog. Put an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, then answer the questions at the end. This is for your entire life! (Paige, I changed a few things)
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been to Washington , DC
(x) Been on a cruise
(x) Been lost
(x) Cheated on a boyfriend
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x)Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( ) Gone to the movies alone
(x) Got a speeding ticket
( ) Stolen a traffic sign
1. Any nicknames? Momma Joe, Birdie, Scrangie, Sebastian, Angie babe, Showpony
2.Favorite Drink? Virgin Margarita
3. Mother's name? Bonita
4. Tattoo? Never
5. Body Piercing? Ears, used to have belly button
6. How much do you love your job? I LOVE being a stay at home mother and wife
7. Birthplace? McKay Dee hospital in Ogden
8. Favorite vacation? Italy
9. Ever been scuba diving? No, but I've been snorkeling
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No, I’m not a big cookie fan.
11. Ever been on TV? Yes and had my name on the news for a picture I sent in too.
12. Ever been skydiving? Yes
13. Ever been in a car accident? No, except for fender bumps at stop lights.
14. Favorite car? Lexus Landcruiser
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch
16. Favorite pie? Raspberry
17. Favorite number? 21
18. Favorite movie? Meet the Parents
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? Sticky Popcorn
21. Favorite food? onions
22. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Walmart brand Equate, (St. Ives imitation I think)
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
25. Favorite smell? Chlorine and baby oil at a swimming pool
26. What do you do to relax? After my kids are in bed, watch recorded shows and eat a snack.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Tierra will be 25 so hopefully I'll be a grandma! Hudson will be a senior so hopefully I'll be a missionary mom soon. Parks will be 15 and learning to drive so I'll be worried just like I am now with Tierra. Logan will be a teenager at 13, my last boy to receive the priesthood and attending YM's. Probaby all 3 of my boys will be involved in sports so I'll be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I can see us living in a newer house and me still in the routine of getting up with my 3 boys for school, cleaning house and I have a fun part-time day job, unless I'm babysitting for Tierra. :) But I hope she is lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom like me.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tagged by Paige
haphazardly created by Angela on Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You haven't watched a sunrise with someone you love? We will have to do that when I come up there. HA!
You have painted a pretty picture for your future - I hope all of it comes true and more!
Post a Comment