What could be a better way of spending a day, than at the temple during the Christmas holiday break?! Larry's brother Cory and Paige and Cameron are here from Texas. So we took Cam, Tierra and Abby to do baptisms. Nolan and Diane were working in the baptismal rooms so it was wonderful to be all together. I haven't done baptisms myself in a long time, so it made me excited to extract family names and do their work myself. I've been thinking how neat it would be to spend the day and do the work from start to finish. I think that will be my one of my goals this coming year.
It's a blizzard out there. I't makes me so excited for Christmas. I'm going to put some Christmas music on and wrap presents while the boys are at the Rec. Center. I probably won't be blogging until after Christmas, so...
Merry Christmas everyone!



1 comments:
What a fun to do!! Trevors dad was working in the temple today also, his mom was going to go to the session he was working, but she didn't tell us until too late, so we couldn't go. That's exciting that you guys could do that as a family right before Christmas!! That picture of Tiarra and Larry is so darling!! I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful Christmas!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment