Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Sunday's snowfall really made it feel like Christmas is right around the corner. The boys wanted to go out in the snow while Larry snow-blowed. So much effort getting 3 boys in socks, snow-suits, boots, gloves, coats and hats. All before getting ready for church too. No wonder we're always late. I have no concept of time.

Eating the snow.
Skrapper the "tough guy"
Cleaning the snow off the trailor.
Then after dinner we made our traditional sugar cookies that I had for Christmas growing up.Mrs. Claus' helpers.




Logan was dying to spread frosting with his fingers. One color for each hand and each finger needed a turn.

Ho Ho Ho Eat up!

2 comments:

pcb said...

It looks like the perfect day!

Jodi said...

I'm sooooo happy it snowed!! It definetly feels like Christmas!! Do you remember how much snow we had last year at Christmas?!?!