To start out our weekend, we left just after the kids got home from school Friday and met the Augers at our hotel in SLC. Our boys love hotels so we had to show them around and we let them shoot some hoops on the tiny basketball court. (Tierra stayed home. She hung out with friends for part of the weekend. It was frustrating because our home phone didn't work the entire time we were gone so we couldn't talk to Tierra, but everything was fine, thank goodness.)
At 6pm we headed to Crown Burger then the Jazz game. (I'm honored to be the first to attend a Jazz game with Debbie. We need to make her a fan!)If I'm not sitting next to Diane, I miss out on all the happenings! But she kept me informed of Masha Kirilenko and Boozer's family. Much more interesting than the game, by far for us ladies.
Chalk another win up for the Jazz , of course, and my wonderful parent-in-laws took our boys home for a sleep-over. They were so excited! (my boys of course, I can't speak for pop and gram). They went to Cabella's Saturday for breakfast and had a great time.
We relaxed a little before playing some games until 2am. Jon and Larry enjoying some sports and chips and salsa.
The next day we headed to the Gateway for some shopping on "mine and Debbie's time". We didn't get much of it, but we actually got all we felt like having.
Then the boys (and Debbie) got 5 hours of their "time" at the Skybox watching football. Luckily Debbie had picked up some puzzle books that I could work on while we ate and watched and watched and watched....
Larry and Jon saw two teenagers with this humongous burger and felt up to the challenge themselves.
But they have no pride, they knew the days when they could put one of these away was long behind them and they shared one.
This isn't a great picture, but it is John Stockton and his family eating in that booth down there. I'm a huge fan but I didn't want to bug him so I didn't dare to ask for a pic. I wanted Larry to since he was wearing a Jazz hat and sweatshirt.
We rode the free Trax around the SLC area to get to temple square.

Then we hit Clarks Planetarium for a Rock music laser show. Thus the music I have on my blog right now.
Then we had to pick up my carmel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. YUM



7 comments:
Wow!Dancing AND kissing! Larry is quite a catch!
Wow...love those pictures Angela! Looks like sooooo much fun and well deserved! So glad the Augers moved here they are one of the neatest couples and you are always so funny and CRAZY! Great Post!!!!!
Hello? Do you play tennis? I am always looking for a tennis match!
WOW! What a fun post and a great time for you guys! Looks like you had WAY too much fun!
PS: I always have to buy one of those carmel apples too. ;)
What a great weekend!!!! Looks like fun!!! I love the dancing in the kitchen pic!! Did the laptop take that pic? How funny!!! I couldn't see the Stockton family, that is way cool they were there!!!(and so funny you took a picture of them!!!) You and Larry are so much fun!!!
Hey Angie!! Sue L. plays tennis a lot! Do you know her?
I'm not a big tennis player, I learned to play in HS gym class and loved it. I'd love to play more, but if people are looking for a "real match" I'd probably let them down. ha ha
you just have way too much fun! I love to hear about it all! Especially Larry showing his true colors. Way too fun! Love It!
Post a Comment