Tierra and I went to see Twilight last night with friends and most people I talk to seem to be disappointed. I however was not! I LOVED IT. I'm usually one that does pick movies apart that were made from books, like Harry Potter, and get disappointed at the left out scenes. Maybe I just don't remember the book that much because the movie was all I expected and more. I loved the feeling Edward gave me. ha ha I want to feel safe and protected by him like Bella is. I was disappointed when they chose Robert Pattinson for Edward...but not anymore. And I will watch Cedric Digory in a new light. I really liked Carlisle ...
I didn't know Jennie Garth was married to him. Yum. And Emmett too. I liked Jacob in the movie, but not in the book. Whiney, possessive. But I think he should be a lot taller in the movie. I just never understood why Bella liked him so much as a friend and would hurt Edward over him!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
EDWARD, EDward, edward...
I was grinning the whole movie. There could have been more dialogue between Edward and Bella, but that is how Bella was in the book, which drove me crazy about her. I am nothing like Bella. So I couldn't relate to her in the book, but I liked her in the movie. I can't wait another year or 2 for the second one! aagghh I was hoping to dream about the movie, but no such luck!
haphazardly created by Angela on Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So glad to hear you loved it!! I havn't seen it yet. I think I'm going to the matinee on monday while the kids are in school. Everyone I've talked to really has liked it! Rylee loved it, no, Rylee really really really loved it!! Can't wait to see it!! I'm with you though, I won't be able to wait for the rest of them!!
Oh and I'm getting excited to change my blog background for Christmas, do you want to be twins again?!!!? Ha Ha (:
I haven't seen it but I just pictured Edward completely different than the casting director must have. It is good to hear that he makes the part anyway. I can't wait to go see it.
It's so good to hear that you loved it! I'm dying not being able to see it here in Richfield. We have one ran down theatre that chose to play "Bolt" instead. What the heck???? Opps, Nate would be yelling at me if he heard me say that. Anyway, I'm dying here. I just loved the books and to hear you say you loved it makes me more excited to get out of the desert here into some civilization to see it.
ooohhh I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment