Sunday, November 23, 2008

7's tag

7 Things I do:

  • open the wrong end of a prepackaged ziplocked bag of food 99% of the time!
  • pop my knuckles, wrist, neck and hips (i'm going to have arthritis)
  • wax my bikini area
  • floss my teeth in bed
  • deal cards left handed
  • lay on the trampoline to get warm in the summer when my house is too cold (especially after church)
  • cut my kids hair (Tierra says I trap her in the bathroom and try to trim her bangs)

7 Things I can't do:
  • drive the speed limit
  • speak in public without getting hot and flushed
  • cut my husbands or my kids' toenails past the age of 8 (eww), it's not "I can't" it's "I won't"
  • walk away from a restraunt table without taking one last drink of my water
  • squash a spider without screaming
  • have regular FHE and family prayer
  • take a bath

7 Things I always say:

  • Do you have to go potty, Logan?
  • Tierra, Noel needs food.
  • Get your shoes on.
  • Stop playing ball in the house!
  • 'sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy'
  • winner, winner chicken dinner
  • freakin'

7 Things I always eat:
  • peanut butter on my pancakes and vinegar on my broccoli
  • onions
  • quesadilla with Redhot
  • Kipper snacks
  • lately I crave celery and peanut butter
  • chicken souvlaki plate at Crown Burger
  • 'yard of beef stick' during Christmas holiday

    7 people I tag:

  • Tammy
  • Diana H
  • Jodi S
  • Jen Lee
  • Debbie A
  • Jeni P
  • Nadia (hello?)

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh you just make me laugh! I loved reading this tag!
I say winner winner chicken dinner too.
And Thanks for the Tag! I wanted to do this one!