Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Will the tooth fairy still come when I'm ten?"

Hudson lost his first tooth upstairs at age 8 1/2 and in the 3rd grade! He has lost four on the bottom, but we're still waiting for his two front teeth to fall out! I hope this means they will be strong, healthy, straight teeth!
He currently does NOT have any other loose teeth. I'm starting to really notice first graders that have missing teeth or even have their "big" teeth already in. Hudson says "mine are so small." Yes they are but as long as he can still chew his food, I guess we'll be fine.

Parks calls the lost tooth the "Superbowl tooth" since it was lost the night before the game. He thought that was pretty awesome.

He likes to pull these cheesy faces! :P

We tried something new this time. I think this is what the tooth fairy did on Ginger or Diana's blog. I can't remember...

We put the tooth in a bowl of water. When the tooth fairy goes in after the tooth and to leave money, her fairy dust colors the water. Hudson was able to see this fairy was green. Sorry my fingers are in there...I was trying to video tape him at the same time.

1 comments:

pcb said...

Cam took forever to lose his teeth too,in fact he had to have some pulled because the big ones came in while the little ones were still there. He just never would mess with them when they were loose. One time on a baseball team another kid told Cam he had "baby teeth" like it was a big insult or something. Cory told Cam that he should have said "Well, you have baby HITS!" It is nice when the parent is so mature, huh?