Parks felt tough because he was hiking the whole way to the Goblins without being carried. And he looks tough in his wife-beater T. :)


My mom joined us for this trip. She was a little worried they'd fall off this
little rock. Wait till she sees the
big stuff they climb!

Windy yet again!

Eating our lunch at the pavillions overlooking Goblin Valley.

Larry and Hudson on Bald Mountain. Steep climb. Don't look grandma.

Pop and Logan

Larry, proud of his dutch oven abilities. He's famous for his Mountain man breakfast.

Tierra reading ghost stories before bed.

Logan lovin' on Roxy.

Logan fell down at the firepit the night before.

Plenty of room to cruise around the campground.
6 comments:
Makes me want to go even more! Caleb and Jacob loved climbing rocks in Moab so when Caleb saw these pics he said we have to go there.
So much fun Angela!!! It's amazing how much your kids have grown in not even two years!! Your cave was awesome, but I'm very claustrophobic, I don't know if I could sit in there and eat lunch!!LOL!! I am defietley planning a trip there this year now!! That looks like so much fun!!
Please can we come too? :)
Oh Roxy made an appearance. We can't wait to go again!
Wow! It looks so pretty there! We have never been there yet but now that we're closer to it we'll have to go for sure. Please stop by and see us if you go by Richfield. We'd love to see you guys!
I love Goblin Valley. It is soooo fun, but ALWAYS windy! Your kids have grown so much, Tierra in 2006, don't even recognize her!
Post a Comment