We have gone to Goblin Valley twice in the past 3 years over Spring Break and are planning on going again this April. The only reason we didn't go last year was because we didn't get the full week break.
It is Parks' favorite vacation spot (along with the "cabin" at Henry's Lake in Island Park). Hudson loves Goblin Valley too, but Parks asks if we are going there at least 5 times a year. We are now on a count down of 52 days.
It is Parks' favorite vacation spot (along with the "cabin" at Henry's Lake in Island Park). Hudson loves Goblin Valley too, but Parks asks if we are going there at least 5 times a year. We are now on a count down of 52 days.
So in anticipation I'm posting some pics from previous visits. I'll do it in two different posts. These pics are from 2006
The "chess pieces."




8 comments:
Fun times! Let the Spring count down begin!!!
That looks so fun - wish we could come too!
I am so jealous. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to goblin valley! Maybe this year.....
Goblin Valley is so fun! We haven't been there in a long time! Love the pics of all of you guys!
I am counting down until spring....ahhhhh! We haven't decided where we are going yet...that is IF we go anywhere :)
Can't wait! And I'm kind of wishing I didn't have a baby to pack around this year. Oh well, I'll be optimistic & plan on her being really good for the trip. Nice photos!
Way fun pics!! They make me want to go there, we haven't ever been there!! Also makes me excited for Spring break and summer!! Can't wait to see more pics!! Have fun when you go!!
Oh my gosh! Your kids look SO little! Look at how chubby Logan was!
Your music on here wants to make me dance!!!!!!Woo hoooo!
dang your blog is hoppin.. all this music and you have so many comments. you're so popular. i feel myself being slowly sucked into the world of blogging. i think it's because facebook isn't allowing me to be a big enough procrastinator.. and i hate school right now it's so hard, so blogging it is. i miss noel already and you should try to get her back!
Post a Comment