Trailhead
The Woolseys were visiting Heidi's grandma in St. George the same weekend we had our baseball tournament. They came to Friday's games to watch Hudson and Scott play. Then we met them Saturday to hike Snow Canyon, a tradition for them. I was so excited to have something new to do when we go down there from now on! It is soooo beautiful!
Easy climbing, it was like steps all the way up.

Hudson and Jacob were always ahead of us!
Larry and Mike carried our lunches.
Best buds
We sat at the top to eat our lunch.
The views were breathtaking.

This is the Mountain to our left that Hudson, Jacob and Parks hiked to the top of and back before we were even done eating our lunch! They are just dots on the mountainside from here.
Taylor, Alix and Tierra
Why they have to take their shirts off is beyond me. Skinny, white, bony boys, always flexing their muscles! ha ha ha
While hiking we lost Hud and Jake. Heidi and I went back down to this Lava Rock cave because we knew they wanted to go down in it and sure enough....after much hollering we heard them deep down inside the cave...there are two entrances and it's pitch black deep inside!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Mesquite part II Snow Canyon with the Woolseys
haphazardly created by Angela on Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That looks so fun! I am jealous.
I miss living in St. George. So much to do in beautiful weather in a beautiful place.
I am so glad you've discovered the amazing beauty of snow canyon...one of my favorite places ever. It's so fun to just let those kids run and climb over all those mountains. What beautiful photos and what a fun time for you guys!
Angela!! Those are beautiful pictures!! Looks like you guys had such a great time!! Way fun!!
Post a Comment