Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Senior Senior Prom

The count down is over...I think the adults were looking forward to this Prom (at least the women were) more than the teenagers! It seemed so far away when it was first announced, but it came and went! Now what?

9 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

I loved it! What a party! The Augers sure know how to have a good time. I loved all the pictures. You sure got some funny ones. I'm so excited that Konra's pregnant. Don't know about her drinking though?!!! The Miller's with the tongue. Your airy G shot! The drunks! The cat fight! Lane about to pass out! Scott's Mullet! Your dresses & hair!!!! It was so good to see all you guys again. Can we come back?

Diana said...

That's hilarious...you got some good black mail pictures. What a fun blast from the past idea. Who was the master mind? Leave it to the blogging world to find out the gossip I mean good news - I had no idea Konra was pregnant:) That's exciting.

Shaury said...

You people are CRAZY! but your dress was really cute.

pcb said...

Who is the genius who decided you needed to act out all possible prom scenarios? That is hilarious!

Jeni said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Too much fun...you guys are crazy!

amy said...

love the hair!

Susie said...

Too Funny! I remember you had big hair in about 6th or 7th grade, but never that big!!! Looks like you had a great time.

Kim said...

Ok...So I'm regretting those "drinking" scenes! Just so everyone's clear....they were drink flavoring...no alcohol was administered at this party!!!! LOL!!
Just being silly!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh and Ang...I loved the slide show!