Hudson (I should say "I" cuz I manned his store most of the time so he could shop) sold tattoos, mini pops, mini chocolate donuts, and glow-n-the-dark necklaces and bracelets.
I found Parks heading out to recess so I brought him in to go shopping with Hudson. He loved it. We still couldn't spend our money fast enough. I wish I had been on the ball and bought all the pops, candybars and snacks I found because really they were "free"!!! Natalie Roper and I were running around at the last minute trying to snatch up anything left. It was a blast.
Lynn manning Scott's store. Scott, Hudson, Parks and Alex covering themselves in tatoos! Heidi (Mrs. Woolsey, the school secretary) had been given money from students, so she came in to buy things for Jacob who is in the 2nd grade. She gave me his money so it was mine and Hudson's job to buy him toys and treats. Oh the pressure! :) We still had tons of money left over when the day was done.
I paid my 5 bucks (what a steal!) to have my picture taken with Edward Cullen. Notice how jealous Bella is next to me!
I had to take a picture of Kaydon who was happy as a clam eating his cotton candy with his newly painted black fingernails! Hope Coach Larry doesn't notice them at baseball practice tonight. ha ha
Kaydon also got his picture with Bella. I asked if he knew who she was and he didn't. He said he was the first boy to get a picture with her that day though!
Kaydon also got his picture with Bella. I asked if he knew who she was and he didn't. He said he was the first boy to get a picture with her that day though!
The sad thing is Mrs. Sheffield informed us that "Business and Economy" was being taken out of the school curriculum which means the 3rd graders will probably no longer be doing the buy and sell. ??? With today's economy is that such a bright idea?



2 comments:
Looks fun - and that is a good way to learn about commerce. I did not appreciate you taking a picture with my boyfriend however.
Photos with edward and bella is such a great idea! Man..how do people come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment