Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged with 3's

3 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

Three jobs I have had: Gees, I've had at least 20...which ones do i put?

1- busing tables at Ye Lions Den was my very first job at 16, not long lived since I ran away from home while working there...ha ha TMI!

2- Tax Examiner, Data entry, Criminal Investigation, Entity, SCRIPS, RPS and as a Lead at the IRS for 15 years; my longest and highest paying job

3- working at the jail; my strangest and most uncomfortable job, therefore also not long lived


Three places I have lived:

1- Ogden, 2 different homes with my mom and siblings

2- Ogden, 2 different apt.'s with Tierra

3- South Weber


Three shows that I watch:

1- 24

2- The Office

3- Seinfeld


Three places I have been:

1- Venice and Rome Italy

2- The Bahamas (Giligans Island)

3- Everglades Florida


Three places I have been this week:

1- Cleaning at the Weber Credit Union (my latest job)

2- Las Vegas

3- Hudsons Buy and Sell at school


Three places I'd rather be right now:

1- Fiji

2- Hawaii

3-My aunt Joyces with all my girl cousins!

Three people I am tagging:
1- Tammy
2- Nadia
3- Jennifer Lee

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Loved all your answers!! The jail?!?! When was that?? And I should have known you would have put Hawaii for where you would rather be!! And the places you have lived are as exciting as mine!!!LOL!!

leafhopper said...

haha. Yes! Yes! you'd rather be with me.

Angela said...

The jail job was only 2 summers ago. Ilona next door got me the job and we carpooled together so I felt bad up and quitting like that, but I didn't enjoy having convicts hitting on me!

Jeni said...

oh ye lions den...best creme brule I've ever had!
You're funny!