Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crazy Day

Why is it everything falls on one day so you have to pick and choose what you want to do, and often miss out on things!

Well Saturday, April 18th, was one of those days!

Starting that morning Hudson had double header baseball games...the first Saturday games of this season. The RedHawks won their first game 21 to 8. Hud got a double and a single and led the team, along with Kaydon, with 4 RBI's. I had to leave just as his second game got under way to attend a wedding dinner of one of my best friends. (Which game they got crushed. Larry said they've never seen a pitcher like that in this league. No one on our team got a hit! Hud pitched well though. Since I wasn't there to take pic's of him pitching...and was too busy on the sidelines with kids, family and friends I only got a pic of him playing right field.)


The night before was Parks' birthday party which I will post later...so I was already frazzeled from that, because we had a friend party at the Rec Center and I had my niece and her friend staying with us for a few days. Friday evening we were suppose to practice doing Shae's hair for the Prom and I had my family come over at the same time for pizza and to help us celebrate Parks' Birthday.
Here is Shae on the couch reading mags while Nadia starts her hair...Katelyn and Tierra playing Guitar Hero.
Of course all the other kids wanted a turn too.

Seth and Logan were on the guitars now and we had to move Shae to a chair...I never realized how much hair Shae had! So to get done quickly I had to help. I think Shae was a little nervous...because we didn't take our time and it didn't really look exactly like we would do it the night of the Prom....but I had faith she would look Darling!
Me with the new bride, Christine and Christa. She had a relaxing reception and dinner at Roosters.

I had to leave the wedding dinner early to make it back to see Shae leave for Prom...and I was too late anyway!! I was sooo sad and disappointed. AND...my niece and her friend left before I got to say goodbye to them too! So I left a full house and came home to an empty one. Depressed and lonely I went work, cleaning the bank.

Then the rest of the week, I have hardly anything going on...except now comes my own Prom tonight! Wahooooo!

4 comments:

pcb said...

I guess you have been busy - too busy to go to my blog! I am always the first person on yours!

Jenny Lee said...

You can get so busy Ang! It's no wonder you to stay so thin. Hopefully you can relax a little this week. I wish I could have seen the girl's hair you did for prom. Too bad you missed them. Tierra's prom must be this week?! I can't believe how much she has grown up.

Shaury said...

Can't wait to hear about your adult prom. You crazy kids!

Angela said...

Tierra's only in the 9th grade at JR. high...luckyily we still have one more year till her prom!