What are they up to? Their faces are so mischievious!
They know how much I hate tie dye, I don't know why it bothers me so much, I can't explain why, it just does...so Nadia goes out and buys a tie dye kit just to annoy me. Brats.
Mariah and Tierra even tie dyed their underwear!
Cynthia wanted them to do Logan's "wife beater" tank top, but I refused.
Why? Why do they want to torture me?
Mariah was even going to go so far as to swap her shirt with a stranger she sat next to on the plane, just to annoy me when I picked her up. Luckily, she didn't dare and Darren picked her up anyway. Who in their right mind wants to adorn these psycho-delic garments?
They are hideous. Nobody wears these anymore!
....Yah if you said "we do" Exactly my point "NOBODY" who is anybody wears this crap.
Mariah is lucky I put this much tie-dye on my blog...she wanted to show her undies too. Not havin' it.
Nice not matching PJ pants Nudia.
Why are your eyes shut T? You don't want to see yourself looking this way either?
I need to lie down.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Tie-dye trauma
haphazardly created by Angela on Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Now that's some creative fun goin' on there! Cute girls!
XO Gram
Ang, I love your funny personality. I agree - tye die is totally groovy uncool. I'm glad that they had fun though.
I think they look very cute and colorful! Just like a happy rainbow!
Post a Comment