Monday, August 18, 2008

Hud's Jump off the 3rd platform at Lava

Turn off my music first if you want to hear the sound.

Since my last post mentioned what a dare devil Hudson was I thought I'd share some of it with you. Here is his first jump off the 3rd platform at the age of 8. My first jump was at the age of 12. I thought he was too young, but Hud and dad thought otherwise!

6 comments:

Kim said...

That was way awesome!!! Way to go HUD!!!!!

Shaury said...

Holy crap! Add a few twists & spins & he'll be ready for the Olympics.

GINGER said...

Angie -- This is Ginger (you left a comment on my blog, and I am so glad you did). The blog world is so fun. You get to connect and get to know people that you normally wouldn't. I hear about your cute family frequently through from my mom. Anyhow -- I love to scrapbook too. I have been meaning to post some directions on dressing up a blog, so check back.

Would you be interested in a scrapbooking group? Jodi Schenck asked me about one this summer, but that never happened.

Stacy said...

Way to go Hudson. That was a pretty cool jump.

Diane B said...

That was awesome Hud!
XO Gram

leafhopper said...

Far braver than me!