Perception Park Campground
Cynthia and Parks (looks like a comfy ride)
Even Captain and Noel went for a dip, not voluntarily.
I caught a watersnake.

Hud, Skrap and Gunner
T and Mia, where are those legs coming from?
Gangsta's
Can't see Darren and Torrey fishing in the background.



7 comments:
THanks for sharing your camping pictures. They brought back some very fun memories. I haven't done that kind of stuff since we were kids. How fun!
I found the watersnake bit to be very disturbing! I also hope T doesn't get shot from flashing gang signs online.
Heyyyy!! Angela!! what the! how are you, yes NO more late night talking seesions, oh my goodness that was crazy, but YES it would be fun to go to the condo again, it might be free in September!! I will keep Kim posted
You touched that thing?!??!? Wow. You are brave. And gross.
The tubing looks so fun!
Fun times! Isn't summer fun! So glad your sister & fam could spend time with you.
XO MoM
That looks like tons of fun! No Hudson on the bulls tonight?
Stacy...I still want on your blog sweetheart!
What do you mean you haven't done that stuff since you were little?? We go every year. Let's all get together and go, I know Tiff would join us. I'm not joking, next summer, plan on it!
Post a Comment