Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family night at the Bee's game

Thanks for checking in on me... I'm so far behind on what we have been doing, but I'll slowly update. These pictures were way back in June before the rest of the Najdawi's flew in. It is our tradition to go to the Bee's game on Monday nights. There was a game tonight, but I'm all tuckered out and Hudson and Caden are going to camp Kiesel at 7am tomorrow morning. I think it is the second Monday night game we've missed. But, we've been to 4 others.
Lucky for me, I ran into my cousin Tammy and her cute little family this night.

Hud, Skrap and Gunner love the BEE (except Gunner is hiding in this one)


Tamshabam and Ang

Jacob, Parks and Logan.
mmm...I have to have my garlic fries


Free babysitting! Caleb, Hudson, Parks and Logan waiting in line for the bouncy toy.


Like father, like son.

We love going out on the grass when the sun goes down.

Wild Indians.


Logan and Jacob sharing a snowee.

Pop giving Skrap "shoulder action" after the game.
"Shoulder action for me too dad"

I'll Be Back!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

How fun!
Question...does Larry kiss you after you've eaten those fries? They sure look yummy!

Shaury said...

You're alive! I can smell your garlic breath from here. To be honest I can't wait til your stinkin family is gone so we can see you all a bit more.
PS I can't wait to hear about the trek!

Angela said...

Kiss? What's that?
Larry couldn't smell my bad breath over his own bad breath. tee hee

Tierra and I took disposable camra's on trek so I won't have pic's till I take those in to get developed.