Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Firecracker Tournament

We Celebrated the 4th in Park City. The Redhawks went to the Firecracker Tournament and played 2 double header games on Thursday and Friday. Hudsons team won 3 out of 4 games, putting us at a tie with 2 other teams. Total runs given up is the tie breaker. We gave up 23, same as the Bee's and the other team gave up 24. Tough break. One of our games was a total shut-out, Hudson's dream come true.
We played the Championship game early Saturday morning...
REDHAWKS SPANKED 'EM! 16 to 5 It was awesome!
Sorry, no disrespect Bee's. Their team and coaches had excellent sportsmanship.

Hud and his team with their championship plaques.

Hudson pitching.
Hudson rounding third and heading for home.

Faithful followers

Sam and Ashley painted the boys faces. Parks asked for # 5 for Hud and #20 for Scott.
Refueling between games.

We stayed in a quaint hotel with all the other team members families and even my sister and all the cousins came up and got a room. We watched fireworks from a local park after playing leapfrog and having foot races against the little kids. Hudson beat me! But that's not saying much, we're both real slow.

Larry cooking a scrumptious breakfast.

Gunner jumping on the bed, ready to go swimming.

Larry in an underwater handstand.


Gunner had all the boys at his mercy.

Skrapper, Logan and Scott enjoying the hot tub


Kyed, Mariah and Tierra hanging out in the Najdawi's room.

Entering the park for fireworks.


Cousins..Hud, Logan, Caden, Skrap, and Zane.
Bunch of Kooks


I just love the old neighborhoods and the style of houses there. This is my dream home. Although I prefer ramblers, I've always wanted the round part with the pointy roof, I don't know what it's called. I call it a castle room.

Here's our driveway celebration on July 5th since we didn't get a chance to light them in Park City.

Pyromaniacs.

I LOVE THE FOURTH OF JULY! God Bless America.

4 comments:

K said...

Looks like you've been having a great July. Great photos!

I love your dream home too, the "castle" section is called a turret.

Angela said...

Thanks for the "turret" info kt.
Now if we build I'll be able to explain that to my contractors without sounding like a complete fool.

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, are you ever home? what fun. I bet your kids are having a great summer.. How was trek?

Diane B said...

Looks fun...we missed you guys at home for the Fourth.
XO MoM