Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Water Park

For little tykes this is the best kept secret, the water park next to Ogden Athletic Club is free.


I took my boys one lazy afternoon and they had a lot of fun. They even said the park equipment was the funnest they've ever played on. That could be an exaggeration because it was pretty ordinary, but that just goes to show they had a good time all around.




5 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Ang!
I didn't even know that existed! I'll have to try it! Are you hang'in in there?

amy said...

I love that park!

Diane B said...

Look at those cute boys! That's one thing we have a lot of in our family: boys! boys! boys! We love 'em!
XO MoM

Tiffany said...

How fun is that! I love water parks. You guys always have to much fun...

Jeni said...

We have got to try it!