Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family BBQ (back in June)

The day after the Najdawi's arrived we headed to Lagoon so the rest of my family didn't have a chance to see them. So I had a BBQ in my backyard after church and my dad and one of my brother's family came over. Rance is still working in Cali, but will be back the middle of July.

Obviously my dads favorite daughter is Cynthia. I was lucky to get this much of my mug in. :)

Darren almost 41yrs, standing 6 foot 7. Cynthia almost 45, standing 5 foot 11. Angela 35, midget, and my dad 69. He use to be 6' 1", but he doesn't look taller than Cindy here.





I get it from my dad.See! I knew she was always the favorite!




Micaela, Tierra, Mariah and Nadia
4 out of the 5 girl cousins (Rance's Allie is missing).
We had too many wild boys (9) to get them in a pic at one time.
Tierra is second to the oldest here ??? I always thought we were tall. What happened?



Let's all pretend we don't like each other.


Noel enjoyed Futon's company.


Pets do begin looking like their owners.
Here is "Scooby" Noels puppy who lives next door. He's so cute!

OK Nad if you are going to steal my camra and take mug shots, they'll end up on my blog.

(Your dad tried to save you and told me not to put this on)
I laughed all the while.


We had a great time telling the same ol' stories, they never really do get old. We never tire of hearing about Darren starting fires as a kid or torturing fish on camping trips with my dad, shooting birds or windows with the BB gun, or sluffing school, and any other secrets we didn't tell mom until we moved out of her house. We learned a lot of fun stuff about my dad too. He played in the minor baseball league. He was a pitcher and Hudson enjoyed his stories. He also played football in Alabama.

My dad's dentures in his cup.

My dad is a comedian. For sure that is where all of us Williams kids got it from. My mom is a little more quiet and reserved than this. How they ever got married, we'll never know.


We stayed out way past 10:00 hooping and hollering. (they look quiet in this pic). I'm sure we annoyed the neighbors and kept them awake. But it was good to be together again. All that laughing has got to count for a couple hundred sit-ups.


Mozle toff, Mozle toff (sp?) Good times. Good times.

6 comments:

Nadia Woodhouse said...

oh you think you're so funny.well thats why i took that picture is because i was hoping you would put it on your blog, so thank you

Tiffany said...

(lol) You guys are so fun. Oh tell your sister thanks for the big scare last night! She is an adult she should no better....(oh ya she's your sister)jk I thought Shae was going to die. Tell T pay backs are going to be fun.... Love you guys. Thanks for the fun!

Tiffany said...

Oh Nadia I love your picture you and your sister are beautiful. I want to see pictures of your dad.
(Ang)

Kim said...

Ang,
You look just like your dad!

Jeni said...

Oh your dad is so cute! I always wondered where your sense of humor came from?!?!?!?!

amy said...

Ang you are just like your dad. What a fun summer for your family!