Hudson is in 4th grade, Parks in 1st
Parks has been counting down for a month for school to start. 
(Here is Hudsons first day of Kindergarten. And Jessica and Ellie and Megan. Notice Hud wore a Steelers jersey then too. I had a new polo I wanted him to wear this year and he refused.) :)
The bus was only 20 min lates the first day...no biggy!
Logan however is bored stiff. If they are gone before he wakes up the first thing he says is "Where is Hud and Skrapper?" If they leave after he's awake by 10am without fail he is asking "When will Hud and Skrapper come home". That makes for a long day since they've only been at school for an hour. Sometimes even after he's watched them get on the bus...awhile later he'd asks "Where did Skrapper and Hud go?" If we go to the store he repeats several times "We need to go home cause Skrapper and Hud will be there". It's usually only about 11:00 and I have to tell him they haven't even ate lunch yet. Fortunately, we'll be starting the neighborhood preschool in 2 weeks!
Tierra is now attending Northridge High in Layton as a sophomore. She loves it!
Tierra wanted the first "week" of school so she could scrapbook her new wardrobe look.






2 comments:
What a great first day ensemble that Tierra put together! Everyone looks pretty happy to be going back - that is a good sign.
You should no not to deny a boy his Steelers jersey. Did I miss T's red shoe ensemble? I'll have to go back & look again.
Post a Comment