The end of year RedHawks baseball party was again held at Billy and Cade's house in Peterson. We left South Weber Days after the parade and headed up here. The kids swam even tho it was a windy and overcast.
Parks trying out his new swim skills he learned from swim lessons this summer.
Hud taking a crazy dive off the board.
I feel bad I didn't get a picture of Larry handing out the trophies to the boys. Afterward Larry and Billy talked to all the parents about where the kids need to improve and any concerns the parents had. Larry had promised the boys that if they played their best at the Tournament of Champions that they could shave his head. But the talking took too long and we forgot that night so we invited the boys to our house and took them to a Bees game. Only a few were able to make it.
It was really just a desire of Larry's to buzz it every year like he usually does in June so why not lay it on the kids like he HAS to hold true to his word...since he knows I hate it buzzed.
It was really just a desire of Larry's to buzz it every year like he usually does in June so why not lay it on the kids like he HAS to hold true to his word...since he knows I hate it buzzed.



4 comments:
I'm glad you said it first! I was thinking the same thing. Never thought he had hair like Cory and Nolan but I can see the same growth pattern on Larry. It does my heart good.
Don't worry - if you ever miss the hair - he still has his vest!
No his hair doesn't look that sparce in real life. The picture makes it look thinner.
Hey girl - after taking off the last few months of blogging it was fun to catch up on your world. Loved watching the Narnia slide show. We did have a good time working together:) Can't wait until our next adventure!
Post a Comment